Thursday, January 14, 2010

Moses


"Hi, my name is Moses Cook and I'm a 4 year old white German Shepherd dog from the mountains of Pennsylvania. I had the privilege of spending two weeks at the Beach Bungalow, (the one closest to Wendy's - yum!) with my people, Maxine and Art. Every day was a fantastic adventure. We would run on the beach, dive into the surf, fly our kite, play frisbee, take long walks through the town, go up to the pizza place and and ice cream place for treats, and take lots of long naps out on the patio next to the hot tub. We visited the dog park every day, where I made lots of friends. My people would go out to dinner every night and bring me home fantastic take-out treats, too! I had a great time there. We were all very comfortable and our bungalow quickly felt just like home......except it had a beach, WOW! Thanks to Rob and Ann for being such great hosts. We will never forget our wonderful trip to Florida in 2007!"

Attached is a picture of The Flying Mo, as we call him. He's doing what he loves to do best........flying through the air in a full-out running dive into our lake to retrieve a stick we whipped out there. Also, here's a link to Mo's webpage if you'd care to put the link on your page: http://www.jolicosolarpower.com/mopage2.html If not, just enjoy the site. And thanks again for thinking of us. We remember all of you very fondly.

Best Regards,

Art, Max and Moses Cook
Pennsylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment